Microsoft has today announced the final version its voice control personal assistant, Cortana to both the iOS and Android platforms. Microsoft has been testing the beta version of this app from the past few months.
Cortana helps in managing the remainders, daily tasks. It also helps in tracking of flights, packages and scores across your windows PC and your Android/iOS device.
A little more about this app from Microsoft:
Cortana is your truly personal assistant—helping you get things done by letting your PC and iPhone work together. Your schedule, your interests, your people, your reminders—Cortana makes sure all that stuff is available wherever you need it.
Set a reminder to pick up milk on the way home while you’re on your PC at work, and Cortana will give you the heads up on your iPhone when you’re on the road. Ask Cortana to make an appointment, send an email, open an app, or help you find what you’re looking for. And it’s not only about productivity, Cortana’s always up for a little chit chat. Ask Cortana whatever comes to mind, her answers might surprise you.
- Set and get location and time reminders across your PC and phone.
- Track packages, flights, scores, stocks, and other important info across your PC and phone.
- Use Cortana’s Notebook to view, edit and manage your interests
- Get information and answers to all kinds of questions. If you’re looking for it,Cortanacan help find it.
- Have a little fun in your down time — ask anything, get jokes, and much more.