Google has updated its cloud storage service, the Google Drive. This update brings a new feature to the drive. With this update we can easily search for the content we are looking for.
We can easily search for the file we are looking for even though it was uploaded from any other device. Google explains a little more about this new update:
– Narrow your search to a file type from the search box on Android, iOS, and the web.
– Open advanced search instantly from the search box.
– Access recent files or search Drive from the home screen using 3D Touch on iOS.
– Search Drive using the iOS search bar without opening the Drive app.
Several behind-the-scenes improvements give your search queries even better results than they did before. And to get more specific results, anyone can now do the following:
– Search for shared files by file owner using their name or email address.
– Use advanced search options like the date a file was modified, words it contains, or who it was shared with.