Huawei has released the new Mate 8 with some massive and impressive specifications. It is a metal phone with a good build quality but the design seems to be the same as the Mate 7 and the smaller Mate S. Presently this device is available only in the Chinese markets.
The specs of this device include:
- 6 inch IPS NEO LCD display.
- 1920*1080 pixels resolution.
- HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor.
- i5 co-processor.
- 3/4 GB RAM.
- 32/64/128 GB built in storage.
- Micro SD card slot (supports upto 128 GB).
- 16 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED/dual tone Flash..
- 8 mega pixel selfie camera.
- 4,000 mAh battery.
- Finger print sensor.
This smart device will ship with Android 6.0 marshmallow supported by Huawei’s custom EMUI 4.0 on top of it and will have the basic connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, GPRS/EDGE, A-GPS/GPS and micro USB 2.0. This device supports the 4G LTE networks also.
The 3 GB RAM version will have 32 GB storage option and the 4 GB RAM version will have 64/128 GB storage options. No details of release in other markets are available now.
We will update you when these details are available.
Source: android central